Diabetes mellitus type 2 also known as type 2 diabetes is a long term metabolic disorder that is characterized by high blood sugar insulin resistance and relative . Background type 2 diabetes mellitus is increasingly common primarily because of increases in the prevalence of a sedentary lifestyle and obesity whether . Original article effects of intensive blood pressure control in type 2 diabetes mellitus the accord study group n engl j med 2010 3621575 1585 april . Type or paste a doi name into the text box click go your browser will take you to a web page url associated with that doi name send questions or comments to doi
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.