The lecture notes section lists the lectures as per the topics covered in the course along with their instructors. Lecture notes for health science students pharmacology teferra abula srinivasa arao amare mengistu solomomon worku eshetu legesse musie aberra dawit. Free pharmacology lecture notes study guide and exam help for medical dentistry and nursing students. The picture above illustrates the action mode of vancomycin this antibiotic inhibits the cross linking of peptidoglycan strands in the bacterial cell . Lecture notes clinical pharmacology and therapeutics gerard a mckay bsc frcp consultant physician and honorary clinical senior lecturer glasgow royal infirmary
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.