The hard problem of consciousness the hard problem of consciousness is the problem of explaining why any physical state is conscious rather than nonconscious. Consciousness explaining the nature of consciousness is one of the most important and perplexing areas of philosophy but the concept is notoriously ambiguous. Perspective lanzas conception of consciousness is unclear for example he consistently equates consciousness with subjective experience while stressing its
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.